Covid-19 is still a threat. Please do not attend any gathering until your country's social distancing restrictions have been lifted.
All juggling events in 2010
Juggling events in USA, 2010
Friday, 2010-09-17 to Sunday, 2010-09-19
Come One! Come All! Join Fellow Youth Circus Coaches, Administrators, and Affiliates for an amazing weekend of networking, skill building, and challenging discussions.
If you are involved with youth circus and care about the overall future of the field of youth circus, this is the year to attend. Along with incredible offerings to build your skills and connect with others, we will be rallying the greater youth circus community to build AYCO's strength for the next decade. We want you to be involved!
Keynote Speaker: Rob Mermin, founder of Circus Smirkus
What will be happening?
· Keynote Speech by Rob Mermin (LINK TO www.robmermin.com), Founderand former director of Circus Smirkus (link to smirkus)!
· Workshops on technical coaching skills, youth developmentpractices in youth circus coaching, administrative practices, and more. Presenters include Chuck Johnson(SANCA, Seattle LINK), Serenity Smith (NECCA), Paul Miller (Circus Mojo!,Ludlow, KY(LINK), Karen Quest (Cowgirl Tricks, Pickle Family Circus, SF CircusCenter(LINK), Jonathan Deull (Zip-Zap, USA(LINK), and Ted Lawrence(Brattleboro, VT(LINK?)
· Youth Circus in Theory and Practice Intensive, A Three WorkshopSeries.
· Plenary Session on the Future of the American Youth CircusOrganization
· AYCO Region Festival Workshop: Goals, Hosting, and Participation
· Performances and Presentation from our host, New England Center ofCircus Arts!
· Connecting with new and familiar friends and colleagues fromaround the country!
Pre-Conference, Professional Trapeze Teacher Training
Led by Serenity Smith, NECCA co-founder
Wednesday, September 15 - Friday, September 17
SPACE STILL AVAILABLE! DISCOUNTED RATES UNTIL JULY 31st for AYCO MEMBERS!
A two and a half day, 17 hour, Professional Trapeze Teacher Training with NECCA Co-Founder Serenity Smith. The workshop covers proper warm up and flexibility training, injury prevention, and spotting and skill progression for beginning through intermediate level trapeze skills.
View trivia (0)