THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
All juggling events in 2020
Juggling events in USA, 2020
Friday, 2020-05-08 to Sunday, 2020-05-10
Come join the UMD Juggling club for this year's Congress of Jugglers! EVERYONE is welcome. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Tell strangers you see on the street!
WHAT: The Congress of Jugglers has been an annual juggling convention for those on the East Coast for more than 20 years. Thanks to the contributions from last year's event, this year, the entire weekend is free of charge. The purpose is to have fun, meet people, learn new things, and teach new things.
- Ritchie Coliseum at UMD
WHEN : Friday May 8th to Sunday, May 10th
- Friday: 5PM-12AM
- Saturday: 11AM-12AM
- Sunday: 11AM-4PM
(More detailed schedule of games/workshops coming soon!)
- Fire juggling Friday and Saturday night
- Show on Saturday evening (8pm)
—> if you would like to perform fill out this form: https://forms.gle/m3ohaQQz8WeXWERn8
- Games on all weekend
- Raffle of juggling props (winners announced at the show)
- T-shirt sale
- Bag sale
—>Deciduous Dave's Walking Sticks and Stuff
—> and more!
- FREE workshops
- Quarters for Time (everyone juggles three quarters, when they drop they leave them, winner gets all quarters).
- Diabolo high toss, height measured in seconds.
- Juggling pass around (teams of three, two passing, one in the middle, sideways to the other side of the gym and back)
- Unicycle Hockey and Basketball
Feel free to suggest some more!
Don't worry about props and equipment if you don't have your own, the club will be bringing our supply and I've never met a juggler that wasn't willing to share.
Learning is not limited to workshops! If you ask around you'll always find someone willing to teach.
View trivia (0)